Are you a woman looking for companies who care about diversity in their workforce? The sites below will help you find companies that actively target women in their recruiting efforts.
- Hire Tech Ladies | https://www.hiretechladies.com/ – Claims they have 20,000 women in it’s database of members. Members get access to a secret jobs page, members-only newsletter, and closed Facebook group.
- Power to Fly | https://powertofly.com/ – This site is focused on providing opportunities from companies who value diversity and inclusion above all else. Employers can post jobs starting at $200 per month.
- Women Who Code | https://www.womenwhocode.com/ – This site envisions a world where women are proportionally represented as technical leaders, executives, founders, VCs, board members, and software engineers. They also do events.
- Women for Hire | http://womenforhire.com/ – Founded by Tory Johnson, former ABC tv personality, this is a typical job board style site for recruiting women.
- Levo League | https://www.levo.com/ – Their audience ‘represents the most accomplished and engaged
network’ of millennials and skews heavily towards females. They reach a community of professionals through daily original content, offline community events and social engagement.
- CareerContessa | http://www.careercontessa.com/ – Offers career counseling and jobs for women. The only career site built for women that lets you job search, book career counseling, get free career guidance and advice, and more.
- FairyGodBoss | https://fairygodboss.com/ - features company reviews and job listings from companies that want to hire more women.
- InHerSight | https://www.inhersight.com/ - A job site that focuses on 14 key metrics (both formal policies and “soft” policies) that matter most to working women, including flexible work hours, maternity and adoptive leave, family growth support (e.g. child care and lactation rooms), salary satisfaction, mentoring, management opportunities for women, and female representation in leadership positions.
- Womens Job List | https://www.womensjoblist.com/ - Women's Job List was created to give employers a tool to promote diversity and inclusion within their workplaces, and to provide job seekers with easy access to those companies. For over 15 years, Women's Job List has successfully matched thousands of job seekers with diversity minded employers.
- Where Women Work | https://www.wherewomenwork.com/ - Careers website aimed at educating and inspiring women globally about progressive organizations and their exciting career opportunities. We celebrate women's achievement and highlight impressive role models, motivating further women to achieve their potential.
- Feminist Job Board | http://feministjobs.blogspot.com/ - find and post national and international feminist jobs.
- ReproJobs | https://www.facebook.com/reprojobs/ - jobs in reproductive health
Good luck in your job search.
If you know of other resources to add to this page please contact us.
Feature Your Site
Want to feature your site or tool? You can do so for $197 per year or $20 per month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.