Dear Job Seeker:
You are invited to meet face-to-face with over 50 companies at the October 16 Corporate Gray Job Fair at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Interview with Lockheed Martin, Newport News Shipbuilding, Leidos, Booz Allen, U.S. Capitol Police, LMI, Endeavor Air, Edward Jones, Sentara Healthcare, Salvation Army, HII Fleet Support, The GBS Group, Garrett Realty, U.S. Postal Service, WR Systems, ADP, Micron Technology, Shirley Contracting Company, SimVentions, Alban Caterpillar, StratasCorp Technologies, ARServices, L3 Unidyne, BAE Systems, and many more!
Job Fair hours: 9 am to 12 noon + career transition seminars at 8 am.
Job Fair Suggestions:
• Research the companies in advance
• View companies' jobs at www.corporategray.com/jobfairs/412
• Apply for their jobs in advance; leverage your company contacts
• Know your resume and be able to talk to it
• Be able to clearly express your career interests
• Practice and perfect your 30-second elevator speech
• Be prepared to ask research-based questions
• Upload your resume to Corporate Gray Online; bring many copies
• Business attire recommended; military uniform is also fine
• Ask each recruiter for their business card and follow-up
• Be sure to register in advance!
Registration: Visit www.corporategray.com/applicants/new and create an account. This will cause a validation link to be sent to your email address. After you click it, your account will be active. Next, click the JOB FAIRS link on the menu bar and then click the "register" link for the October 16 job fair. This will ensure you receive the employer directory in advance, and if you upload your resume, the participating companies will have early access to it. While especially for military veterans, this job fair is open and free to all job seekers.