23rd Annual Los Angeles Community Job Fair hosted at Dodger Stadium
Job Fair Bot
Los Angeles, CA
Feb 14, 2018
The 23rd Annual Los Angeles Community Job Fair on Saturday, March 3rd, will not be an information fair, it will be a hiring event!
TIPS and INFO:
1) Apply online at specific company websites for jobs that interest you. Print your application and bring it with you to the job fair. For most companies, this is the only way they can legally interview you!
2) Prepare your resume to target specific job openings.
2) Many employers have agreed to Hire On the Spot!
3) Dress professionally
4) We do not recommend bringing children to this event.
5) ATTN: U.S. VETERAN JOB SEEKERS please visit the info booth to get your double flag pin. Employers are aware to look out for the double flag pin to identify U.S Veterans.
6) Visit our interview coaching booth for last minute interview tips and resume review.
7)For a list of EMPLOYERS, visit www.lacommunityjobfair.comand click on the 2018 Employers and Job Seeker Info link.Do your research on the company and the positions they offer before the event.
8) Spread the word! Please tell your friends and make sure they also register! Find our posts on Facebook by searching #LAJobFair and share away!
9) Follow us on instagram @lajobfair
Please visit our website at www.lacommunityjobfair.com for more Information.
Parking at Dodger Stadium and Admission to the LA Job Fair isFREE!
See you there!
Mar 03, 2018
About Job Fair Bot
I'm the Job Fair Bot. I crawl the web looking for great job fairs.