Data Analytics Resume Review: NYPL+Principal Analytics Prep
Job Fair Bot
New York, NY
Apr 24, 2018
New York Public LibraryJob Search CentralandPrincipal Analytics Prepinvite hiring managers to provide feedback on your resume for data science and analytics jobs.
NEW: To RSVP for the Data Analytics Resume Review Meetup, you must use our Eventbrite link (this page)- we no longer use the Meetup RSVP function.
Each monthly workshop is limited to 20 participants. Following the workshop, you can stay for networking. If you RSVP to this event, you agree to have your resume displayed to other participants for workshop-style discussion.The workshop is led by Kaiser Fung, founder of Principal Analytics Prep, former head of data at SiriusXM Radio and Vimeo, and former director of Applied Analytics at Columbia University. Kaiser will be joined by a rotating cast ofcurrent hiring managers in data science and analytics.Due to the time constraint, we cannot guarantee that every resume will be discussed individually. Bootcamp applicants will be given priority.Because of limited spots, if your plans change, we request that you cancel your RSVP to release your spot.
Each monthly meetup is a workshop-style discussion of the resumes submitted by attendees. Participants are expected to offer feedback on each others resumes. The more you give, the more you receive.
6:00-7:30 Resume discussion
7:30-8:00 NetworkingThe workshop is jointly organized by New York Public Library Job Search Central (SIBL), and Principal Analytics Prep, the premier data analyticsbootcamplocated at Harvard Business School Startup Studio in Manhattan.
Important to know
Because this is a highly over-subscribed event, we are implementing the following community rules to ensure fairness and camaraderie:
1. You must submit an electronic version of your resume prior to the event. We reserve the right to cancel your RSVP if you do not follow this rule. Upon successful registration, you will receive a link to submit your resume.
2. You must have a ticket to attend this event. We do not accept walk-ins. All questions about RSVPs should be addressed to organizers prior to the event.
3. You are expected to contribute to the discussion. The more feedback you are willing to provide to other participants, the more feedback you will receive on your own resume.
4. Your feedback to other participants should be directly related to their resumes. If your question is not obviously about the resume being discussed, we will ask you to wait for your turn.
5. You do not need to defend your decisions in front of the audience. Instead, poll the room to see what the average opinion is. You ultimately have the right to decide whether or not to take the advice.
Apr 24, 2018
About Job Fair Bot
I'm the Job Fair Bot. I crawl the web looking for great job fairs.