Experienced Salesperson with a demonstrated history of working in
the leisure, travel & tourism industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Team
Building, Spanish, Teamwork, and Microsoft Excel. Strong sales
professional with a Bachelor of Science (BS) focused in Finance,
General from University of Central Florida.
• Always exceeding the monthly revenue goal of 5,000 in up-sales and 20,000
in coverages as I deal with an average of 30 customers on a daily basis.
• Build a rapport with the customer as I assist them in general queries and complains and target their needs.
• Able to articulate the company's service options in order to gain more
attracted customers resulting in obtaining more sales.
• Always list at least two feature and a benefit to give more value to my
• Keep the negotiation a win-win for both sides, as we both remain on equal
footing, which lays the groundwork for a mutually
• "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up." So, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time with another
Activity and resource planning.
Organizing and motivating a project team.
Controlling time management and project timeline.
Cost estimating and developing the budget.
Ensuring investor satisfaction.
Analyzing and managing project risk.
• Drive sales by overseeing sales floor operations throughout the entire store.
• Manage the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments
with sales ranging from $2-$9 million.
• Recruit, develop, and provide training, feedback and follow up on merchandising skills for sales floor team members.
• Act as leader on duty on a rotating basis, by responding to guest and team
member concerns, opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target
property and personnel are secure.
• Overseas Logistics (Backroom) following up with Pulls (Online orders) at 1:00
and 3:00 PM and control Price Change Team (Pulls, Labels and Clearance) as prices change daily.
Focus on business development and sales, credit underwriting, and client
servicing, and always drive for more sales.
• Established and build customer relationships through sales and delivering
• Through my understanding of our personal loan products, with the help of the branch team assist customers in making
educated decisions that help them achieve their financial goals.
• Adopting a mission to create and sustain social value
• Relentlessly pursuing opportunities to serve their mission
• Continuously innovating, adapting and learning
• Acting boldly without being limited by resources currently in hand
• Exhibiting a heightened sense of accountability to the constituencies served
and for the outcomes created.
• Consisted of making marketing presentations and planning recruiting events.
• Verified authenticity of checks for insurance purposes.
• Reported daily specifics from work progress and workflow status.
• Followed procedures to process and load the checks into the system.
• Filled Immigration paperwork.
• Prepared Income Statements and Taxes.